Sunday, October 28, 2007

PEZ, what else? Who am I?

Hi there, if your reading this, then you either have nothing to do or you collect PEZ. I hope you collect PEZ like I do. I started to collect PEZ around 1990. I really dont know how many pez are in my collection, too many I guess! I have been publishing PEZ Collectors News www.PezCollectorsNews.com for about the past 13 years and we have about 1500 subscrbers. I recently started www.Myspace4Pezheads.com thats a cool online place for pezheads. check it out. Most recently I obtained the license to make PEZ licensed pins. You know, like the convention pins. I want to make a collectible that will increase in value. You can check them out at www.PezPinz.com . Oh, and if thats not enough I started the Northeast PEZ Collectors Gathering in Stamford CT 10 years ago and I also host the PEZ in the Sun gathering in Myrtle Beach, in November-which is in a couple days. For info on one of those conventions go to www.PezGathering.com . Ok, time to go back to work... Bye 4 now

No comments: